Tuesday, 24 January 2012

Oops...

Okay, I'm sorry for not blogging for a few days, I haven't really been on the computer too much and was a little uninspired to blog. But anyway, I'm writing now and that's all that matters :)

So, on Saturday we got 3 new pet ratties! They're 'blue' ones (basically, they're grey. But for some reason the colour is called blue...). We have named them Rupert, Jasper and Noodles, although it is almost impossible to tell which one is who...




Aren't they just adorable? I love having cuddles with them, but they keep going up my sleeve - which tickles... a lot. 

I could carry on making this whole post about pet rats, but I won't in case any of my readers don't like them :P

On Sunday and Monday we had what could be called a lazy day, where we played with the ratties, read for a little bit, and played various games.

Today, we've been to a friends house, which was lovely :) We played games, watched a bit of Megamind and Grizzly Tales for Gruesome Kids and went to the beach, which was good fun despite the rain.

Anyway, I'm off to go and eat my pudding :D

xo, Chelsea 

2 comments:

  1. I used to have pet rats. I love them. Although I didn't like boys (their bits freaked me out haha). They seem to like going up sleeves and trouser legs. I love the "blue" colour, I only ever had Japanese hooded ones.
    Anyway, I just thought I'd say hi! I've been following your mum's blog for a few months. I'd love to home educate my baby when she's older!!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. the ratties are lovely :o) xx

    ReplyDelete

Hello :o)
Thank you for taking time to leave a comment, please be nice :o)
Chelsea x