Tuesday, 17 January 2012

Is anyone there?

Okay, I'll admit it. I am officially one of the worst bloggers known to mankind. And I have no excuses, other than I'm lazy, and can't be bothered to blog. I'm hoping people actually still read this, otherwise I'd just be talking to myself - which is the first sign of madness, in case you didn't know.

So what have I been up to since I last blogged (27th of September O.O)?

On October 7th, I went to see one of my favourite bands, Black Veil Brides, in concert. I went with my 14 year old brother, Joseph, and we got kicked in the shin (by over enthusiastic dancers), slapped in the face (by a silly boy who later got taken out of the venue courtesy of security) and got shoved around (by people who wanted to get to the front row. Which didn't work by the way, they just pushed me to the front instead - which I wasn't going to complain about!). But we still managed to have an absolutely incredible time, and it was one of the best days of my life :)

That's a video of them singing 'Fallen Angels', which was the last song they performed on the night. I don't own the video, all credit goes to the person that does!

On the 23rd of November, it was my 16th birthday! I had an brilliant day, and got some lovely gifts from my friends and family. Plus, my mum made me an amazing Alice in Wonderland cake :)

On Christmas Eve it was my brother Joseph's 14th birthday. He seemed to have a good time, and is still enjoying spending his birthday money.

Then it was CHRISTMAS!!! :D It was the most epic Christmas ever, and I was lucky enough to get a new phone, some clothes, some makeup, a board game and some CD's. Then mum and dad gave me and my siblings a special present that we share - an Xbox 360! It's awesome - and I'm slightly addicted to the Guitar Hero games :P

On Boxing Day, it was my sister Tiegan's 10th birthday, so we ate more cake, played games, ate too much chocolate and then went to sleep.

On New Year's Eve, me and Joseph went to our friends house for a party, and then got home and fell straight asleep because we'd had too many late nights what with all the Christmas/Birthday/New Year excitement. 

In between these events, we decorated the house, did Christmas shopping, got frustrated whilst Christmas shopping, bought 'secret santa' gifts - although it wasn't very secret, because my siblings kept yelling who they had to buy gifts for, got visited by a naughty fairy named Freckles (don't ask...) and got ill with coughs and colds. Oh, and I dyed my hair blue:


Anyway, I'm off to blog a book review now on a separate post (yes, two posts in a row!) otherwise this post will end up being way too long.

xo, Chelsea 



5 comments:

  1. Sometimes we get busy with other things, like holidays and such...just make an effort to blog weekly and it'll become much more fun when you find your groove.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello Chels nice to see you in blogland and pleased you've had such a good time in between the coughs and colds :o)
    Dawny xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmmmm I commented but not sure if blogger ate it !! pleased you're in blogland and that you've had such a good time apart from the colds. Loving the blue hair xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy you're blogging again :) oh and I love your hair ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant to read this! Love your hair! Miss book club. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello :o)
Thank you for taking time to leave a comment, please be nice :o)
Chelsea x