Tuesday, 27 September 2011

ABC...

A. Age- 15

B. Bed size- Single :P

C. Chore that you hate-  Err... cleaning my room?

D. Dogs- I just love all dogs!

E. Essential start to your day- Coffee. Or tea, but normally coffee. 

F. Favorite Color-  I go through phases, but right now I love khaki green.

G. Gold or Silver?- Silver. 

H. Height- 5'3"

I. Instruments you play- Keyboard, learning guitar!

J. Job title- None, yet.

K. Kids- Cute, most of the time. 

L. Live- Devon in England.

M. Mother's name- Julia

N. Nicknames- Chel. My 13 year old brother calls me Vampy sometimes.

O. Overnight hospital stays- Never stayed in a hospital *happy dance*

P. Pet peeves- When people don't match their foundation to their real skin colour. It's just not attractive.

Q. Quote from a movie- Anything from Mean Girls. 

R. Right or left handed- Right.

S. Siblings- 4.

T. Time you wake up- I want to say that I wake up at 5.30am every day, but I would be lying. I normally wake up at about 10am +...

U. Underwear? What kind of a question is that???!!!  

V. Vegetable you hate- Beetroot!

W. What makes you run late? Perhaps the fact that I stay in bed until ridiculous- o- clock contributes to me running late...

X. X-rays you've had- I've had x-rays done on my teeth.

Y. Yummy food that you make - Risotto, Macaroni Cheese with Cauliflower and Tomatoes, Pizza, Bread, Cakes, Chilli... I love cooking. 

Z. Zoo animal- I love all animals! I can't choose :/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello :o)
Thank you for taking time to leave a comment, please be nice :o)
Chelsea x