Sunday, 7 August 2011

Oooh, look what I got!

Hello everyone :)
The wonderful Cat from Life Through a Cat's Eyes has given me an award! Yay, thank you!


Isn't it pretty? :) Apparently, now I have the award, I have to tell you 7 things about myself. So here goes...

1. I am completely and utterly obsessed with  dedicated to the band My Chemical Romance.
2. My 'new' bedroom is going to be vintage/Alice in Wonderland themed.
3. I spend too much time on Youtube, mainly listening to music or watching stupid, pointless videos.
4. I'm not very interesting, as I'm sure you can tell from these facts.
5. I am finding very hard to write down any more things about me.
6. I love rats. I once had 12 pet rats all at once.
7. I like old movies. Especially if they have Audrey Hepburn in them.

Now I have to pass this on to a few people, but most people already have it. So, if you want the award, just take it :p

I'm off to do some baking now.

Chelsea xx


2 comments:

  1. MCR are amazing <3 and your bedroom sounds gorgeous!! ^_^ x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute blog. And :) i might take the award haha.

    ReplyDelete

Hello :o)
Thank you for taking time to leave a comment, please be nice :o)
Chelsea x