Monday, 3 January 2011

Hello there (: How has your day been?

Mine has been good, I've done some Maths, Science & English workbooks, plus played on the Playstation with Callum. I've not been out anywhere, and sadly I didn't get up until 11.00am this morning so practically half of my day was wasted in bed :P Still, it was cosy lol.

Anyway, I'd better go because dear Harry (the cat for those that don't know) is coming to see me, and in order to do that he feels as if he must walk all over my keyboard...

Sorry for such a short, boring post!

Chelsea xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Don't you hate it when you sleep in? Everyones always like "Sleeping in is awesome!" But then you wake up and go... "I HAVE FIFTEEN HOURS OF HOMEWORK TO DO IN EIGHT HOURS?! o.O"

    ReplyDelete

Hello :o)
Thank you for taking time to leave a comment, please be nice :o)
Chelsea x