Sunday, 2 January 2011

Drawing...

Hello again :) I hope that your day has been a good one.

Following on with one of my resolutions, I have been learning to draw! I drew this picture of Edward Cullen from Twilight peering through a wall:


It sparkles in certain light, because I coloured his skin in with a sparkly white eyeshadow. It probably won't stay on for long, but I will love the effect whilst it lasts :D I know the drawing isn't very good, but I am LEARNING to draw and I am very pleased with it.

Other than drawing, I've been making choccie coins and Facebooking for most of the day. I got up at 1.30pm (because I am recovering from New Year's Day). Tomorrow I will start project work.

Bye!

3 comments:

  1. That's an amazing drawing! :D You have talent :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. THAT IS AWSOMEE.. I wish I could draw like that!! (Milly from facebook!! and msn) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow that's really good Chelsea xx

    ReplyDelete

Hello :o)
Thank you for taking time to leave a comment, please be nice :o)
Chelsea x